We are looking for INDIAN candidates currently available in India to join immediately for following position/s available with our client, a well established company in Dubai, UAE engaged in Digital Innovation, 3D Printing, Animation Awards and Trophies, Model Making.
Design Engineer - Art, Architecture & Interior Design Projects
Reporting: To the Line Manager from the Team
Candidate Profile Required:
1. At least a bachelor’s in Architectural Degree, Interior Design, product/furniture design or similar work experience in related industry. Preferable knowledge of 3D Printing technologies and materials.
2. Successful and demonstrable track record of projects sales and building long term customer relationships
3. At least 3 years of successful experience in an international industrial environment
4. Creative and commercial mind-set, ability to build effective relationships & operate in a broad range of functional areas
5. Good communicator (Preferably in Arabic and English), both verbally, reading and presenting
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and preferably any CRM
7. Open, self-confident and result oriented
8. Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
9. Proven team player who takes ownership
10. Professional and structured
11. Fun to work with.
As a part of 3D Printing & innovation business development team, you will establish, develop and maintain relationships with new customers. You will be responsible for the complete entire sales process. You will visit (potential) customers, provide solutions with 3DP and manage the decision-making process. Moreover, you will be managing the relationship with our customers together with the other teams ensuring continuous user feedback, R&D input and identification of follow-up sales rendering excellent customer service.
With a technical background and international experience in the Architecture & interior Design Industry, you are eager to work in a promising new technology market - 3D Printing and Digital Innovation Solutions for Art & Design Industry including Scale Models, custom trophies and awards. You are well organised and punctual, a good listener and well informed as well as broadly interested in the markets, we target local as well as Middle east market and You share our passion of defining and realising the best 3D printing solutions for our customers. The ingredients for a successful performance are in sum:
1. Customer relationship management; actively approaching potential customers and follow-up of existing customers.
2. Developing and maintaining close contact with existing and potential customers, identifying opportunities through regular communication in order to promote products/solutions and optimize client satisfaction.
3. Developing market intelligence reporting regarding potential customers, applications and target markets and using this knowledge for initiating, developing, and executing the account management plan for (potential) customers.
4. Visiting potential and existing customers on everyday basis.
5. Making quotations and managing the sales funnel with the support of the Sales Coordinator
6. Periodically reporting on sales progress and submitting the MIS reports.
7. Negotiating and closing contracts in accordance with commercial guidelines.
8. Building business cases, defining system configurations and presenting cost/price calculations
9. Generating input for (long term) product/services roadmap.
10. Willingness to travel – Local 60%+ of time.
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
share this job post