We are looking for INDIAN candidates currently available in India to join immediately for following position/s available with our client, a well established company in Dubai, UAE engaged in Digital Innovation, 3D Printing, Animation Awards and Trophies, Model Making.
Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Reporting: As a part of 3D Printing & innovation engineering team, The AM/3DP engineer reports to the Line Manager from the Team
Candidate Profile Required:
1. Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent, Additive Manufacturing focus preferred
2. Demonstrated knowledge of engineering design and best practices
3. 3+ years SolidWorks and MAGICS experience or equivalent
4. Experience in Additive Manufacturing industry MUST
5. Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule.
6. Ability to perform FEA/CFD desirable
7. Follow direction while displaying cooperative and positive behaviour with co-workers.
8. Good understanding and ability to read prints and schematics, Drawings and convert file formats using 3rd party softwares
9. Ability to use and understand test/measurement equipment including Verniers, calipers, height gauges, etc.
10. Proven leadership ability
11. Excellent time management and attention to detail and references from previous employers
12. Professional and timely verbal, written, and electronic communication
13. Microsoft Office Suite
14 Solid Modelling Proficiency
15 Excellent hand tool, workshop skills desirable
16 Experience in a regulated environment, such as ISO-9001
The Engineer is responsible for reviewing and preparing CAD files for optimal manufacturing, production scheduling, hands-on operation of various SLA, SLS and FDM and other shop machinery, administration of the Quality Assurance system, and maintenance and servicing of equipment. This role also assists in developing operational procedures and policies to maintain an efficient, effective and high-quality manufacturing environment. Good communication and customer service skills are a must as this position works closely with customers and other engineering groups in reviewing and preparing parts for production.
The right match for this job will have a strong Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical aptitude, have proven experience in manufacturing and/or fabrication, including set-up and operation of 3D Printers, other machinery, proficient with hand tools, be self-motivated, have a strong attention to detail with a quality mind-set, be a pro-active non-procrastinator, and be flexible with scheduled hours. The best candidate will have sound technical knowledge and proven application of SOLIDWORKS and MAGICS, understand quality and process controls, excellent attention to detail, good time management and troubleshooting skills and professional communication abilities. Sound Knowledge of Materials is a must.
1. Proficient use of SolidWorks/Related Software/MAGICS/related software to analyse and prepare models for SLA, SLS and Small and Large format FDM.
2. Coordinate with Project Managers and Design Engineers to optimize part production and machine efficiency.
3. Manage shop workload and maintain a production schedule to ensure on-time delivery.
4. Operation of SLA ( large and small), SLS, FDM machines and other shop equipment including tools.
5. Contribute to and facilitate internal design team to aid in Process R&D.
6. Administer quality control system and create inspection reports.
7. Coordinate with Sales on availability, schedule, design optimization and readiness of orders.
8. Report to Management on utilization, job status, non-conformance, etc.
9. General shop duties to facilitate the production of parts/ Components/Structures/Art works and other delicate parts, set-up Machine for Production, powder/raw Material management, machine clean-out, material changes, other post processing for parts - or hand tools.
10. Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions.
11. Assist the Manager to develop, assemble, procure, or modify existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
12 Read schematics, assembly drawings, data sheets, and process sheets to ensure conformance and quality of in-process parts.
13. Assist in failure analysis, troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured product to determine root cause.
14. Promote and support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing.
15. Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the company Quality polices