We are looking for INDIAN candidates currently available UAE / India to join immediately for following position/s available with our client in Abu Dhabi, a well established UAE based business group having presence across GCC region.
Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Candidate Profile Required:
1. Graduation / Masters in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Around 3 to 5 years relevant experience in 3D printing industry.
3. Must have worked with materials such as Polymers / Clay (Ceramics).
4. Experience on 3D PotterBot machines will be an advantage.
Candidate is expected to take care of the equipment, designing and printing.
1. Expert with technical knowledge and proficiency with Mar forged, BigRep 3D Printer products, applications and the additive manufacturing industry in general.
2.Demonstrate 3D printer capabilities, including software, printers, demo parts and custom benchmark parts.
3. Responsible to print successful benchmark & feedback of the application.
3D Printer Operation:
1. Responsible for support to R&D activities regarding new materials
2. Implement Design for Additive Manufacturing concept (DFAM), Generative Design, Topology Optimization, before preprocessing.
3. Operating the 3D printers and managing the production of builds, Assuring that the parts have been produced according to specifications.
4. Performs part redesign towards 3D Printing technologies based on files
5. Performs support placement on CAD (STL) parts when required;
6. Participates in the development of the technologies
7. Check Feasibility For Alternate 3D Printing Processes.
8. Preventive maintenance of 3D Printers.
1. Responsible for support to 3D printer troubleshooting
2. Responsible for installation of 3D Printer.
3. Responsible for Operational training, Maintenance training, troubleshooting tips.
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.