We are looking for INDIAN candidates currently available in India to join immediately for Audio Visual Programmer position available with our client in Abu Dhabi, a well established UAE based business group having presence across GCC region.
Salary: AED 5,500 + Bachelor shared accommodation + Food + Medical Insurance + Yearly Return Annual Air Ticket + Transportation for work related purpose.
Candidate Profile Required:
1. Bachelors in Computer Engineering. 2. Around 3 to 4 of relevant experience.
3. Good communication in English, Arabic will be an added advantage.
4. Problem solving approach.
5. Team Player.
6. Should handle independent projects.
7. Should provide support 24/7, if necessary.
Role & resonsibilities:
1. The Audio-Visual Programmer is responsible for designing and standardizing Audio-Visual hardware and programing.
2. Responsible for designing complex audio/video/control systems standards and ensure adoption through Global Offices.
3. Develop and implement wiring and configuration standards for all Audio-Visual systems while adhering to best practices.
4. Consultation of new and existing Audio- Video projects with feedback to the authority.
5. General daily routine administration of Audio-Video equipment and project locations.
6. Crestron programming troubleshoots, test, correct and commission.
7. Develop and manage operational and preventive maintenance checks for all Audio-Visual systems.
8. Should work on all Apple products and should provide support.
9. Full in-charge in designing, commissioning and to do the projection in the cinema.
10. Accountable to maintain the integrity, availability and confidentiality of all the work of the royal family.
11. Research, analyze, and recommend electronic systems improvements and enhancements for audio visual systems.
12. Perform networking troubleshooting to diagnose static and dynamic IPs.
13. Responsible for identifying defective or failed equipment and take ownership to resolution.
14. Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.