We are looking for INDIAN candidates currently available in India to join immediately for Network Security Engineer position available with our client in Abu Dhabi, a well established UAE based business group having presence across GCC region.
Salary: AED 8, 000 + Bachelor shared accommodation + Food + Medical Insurance + Yearly Return Annual Air Ticket + Transportation for work related purpose.
Candidate Profile Required:
1. Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Engineering.
2. Around 7 to 10 of relevant experience.
3. One or more Security certifications such as CEH / CISSP / CISM / CCSP / CISA / COBIT 5 / CompTIA+ Security+ etc is mandatory.
Role & responsibilities:
1. Excellence in driving efforts towards maintaining application, system improvement, ongoing reliability, performance & support of the infrastructure, set-up new processes for Data Centre Management; adhered to company standards.
2. Capabilities in installation, configuration, and maintenance of Application Server on different platforms and setting up the development, testing, staging and production environments; accomplished projects on time and within budget.
3. Insightful Knowledge of system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, software, server
resources, systems and key processes within a secured environment.
4. Proficiency in vendor management, all forms of negotiation, remarkably reducing costs to improve company’s processes
and corporate purchasing programs within the specified budget and time deliverable.
5. Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
6. Deft at managing & leading teams for running successful process operations & experience of developing business continuity plans, procedures, service standards for business excellence.
Please do not send your CV on WhatsApp. Email ID is given below.
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.