Commissioning Manager for Mega Solar Energy project in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
Please read the Job Description carefully before applying.
Only INDIAN Candidates can apply. Immediate joiners will be given high priority.
Candidate Profile Required:
1. Graduate engineer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, having 12+ years experience in Power sector, out of which latest 5+ years experience must be in Solar Energy projects in Commissioning Manager / Asst. Commissioning Manager role.
2. Having commissioned Solar Projects not less than 200 MW cumulatively.
3. Well versed in preparation of commissioning plan, procedures, testing protocols, schedules for every system of Solar projects
4. Procedures for HSE for start-up tests
5. Attending meeting with Clients for the establishment of agreed procedures
6. Supporting Engg team to review the engg documents
7. Knowledge in Sub-station equipments commissioning and grid codes
8. Identify type of tests required for the commissioning
9. Coordination with construction team for commissioning
10. Able to manage a team of Testing & commissioning engineers
11. Review the OEM manuals and coordinate with O&M agency
12. Attend FAT & SAT of critical components
13. Involved in the construction sequence to facilitate the flawless commissioning
14. Analyse the performance of each system and equipment
15. Coordination with SCADA team
16. Proficiency in MS Office and Project
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.