Client: International EPC Contractor engaged in large ground mounted Mega Solar Power Plants projects.
Location: Saudi Arabia.
Qualifications: B.E. / B. Tech. / M. Tech. in Civil Engineering
1. Around 10 to 15 years relevant experience in Civil & structural Design of Solar Power plants, Substations, Transmission Lines.
2. Must be good at coordination with Clients as well as Design Consultants.
1. Proficient in STAAD Pro, ETABS, SAFE, Awareness of AUTOCAD
2. Knowledge on MS Project, MS Office
1. You are required to have an overall knowledge of engineering activities for civil & structural covering Control room buildings, Transformer foundations, outdoor equipment foundations, Inverter rooms, grading, roads and drainage, outdoor steel structures and miscellaneous works related to the Solar Power Plant. Design Lead shall be able to review Vendor engineering documents with respect to Civil & Structural design.
2. Should have experience in co-ordination works with Client, Design consultants.
Please Email us your updated CV in Word Format along with your Profile Summary as below:
Qualifications: Total Experience:
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.