Please read the Job Description carefully before applying.
Only INDIAN Candidates can apply. Immediate joiners will be given high priority.
Candidate Profile Required:
Qualifications: B.E. / B. Tech. / M. Tech. in Civil Engineering
1. Around 10 to 15 years relevant experience in Civil & structural Design of Solar Power plants, Substations, Transmission Lines.
2. Must be good at coordination with Clients as well as Design Consultants.
1. Proficient in STAAD Pro, ETABS, SAFE, Awareness of AUTOCAD
2. Knowledge on MS Project, MS Office
1. You are required to have an overall knowledge of engineering activities for civil & structural covering Control room buildings, Transformer foundations, outdoor equipment foundations, Inverter rooms, grading, roads and drainage, outdoor steel structures and miscellaneous works related to the Solar Power Plant. Design Lead shall be able to review Vendor engineering documents with respect to Civil & Structural design.
2. Should have experience in co-ordination works with Client, Design consultants.
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.