Qualifications: Bachelors in Computer Engineering.
Experience: Around 3 to 5 years of relevant experience on Crestron Audio Visual Systems.
Certifications: CTI-P201 / CTI-P301
Must Have: Experience in Programming,Design, Installation, Configuration, Commissioning, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
Role: Designing and standardizing Audio-Visual hardware and programming.
1. Responsible for designing complex audio/video/control systems standards and ensure adoption through Global Offices.
2. Develop and implement wiring and configuration standards for all Audio-Visual systems while adhering to best practices.
3. Consultation of new and existing Audio- Video projects with feedback to the authority.
4. General daily routine administration of Audio-Video equipment and project locations.
5. Crestron programming troubleshoots, test, correct and commission.
6. Develop and manage operational and preventive maintenance checks for all Audio-Visual systems.
7. Should work on all Apple products and should provide support.
8. Full in-charge in designing, commissioning and to do the projection in the cinema.
9. Accountable to maintain the integrity, availability and confidentiality of all the work of the royal family.
10. Research, analyze, and recommend electronic systems improvements and enhancements for audio visual systems.
11. Perform networking troubleshooting to diagnose static and dynamic IPs.
12. Responsible for identifying defective or failed equipment and take ownership to resolution.
13. Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Please Email us your updated CV in Word Format along with your Profile Summary as below:
Qualifications: Total Experience:
Your CV must be ATS Complaint,
Most Recent and in WORD FORMAT with
appropriate KEYWORDS related to your Designation,
Role & Industry.