Electrical Design Engineer - Wind for Saudi Arabia
Please read the job posting carefully before applying.
Only INDIAN candidates can apply. Family status will be provided.
CLIENT: International EPC Contractor.
QUALIFICATIONS: Degree or Masters in Electrical Engineering.
EXPERIENCE: Around 10 to 15 years relevant Design experience in Wind Power Plant projects.
ACCEPTABLE NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month or less.
• As Lead Engineer, the person shall be capable of reviewing & executing Engineering Activities for
Substation/ Power Distribution/ Transmission line/ Renewables Projects as per the Roles assigned
to him/her in the respective domain.
• She/ He must have good knowledge in her/ his domain. She/ he should have sound knowledge in
design of Electrical BOP for Wind Power Plant including good knowledge in Power System studies
(Steady State & Dynamic State) for Wind Power Plant.
• She/ he has to coordinate with other departments including Inter-departmental checks covering
Civil/ Structural /MEP/ Instrumentation and others (as applicable). The Lead Engineer shall be
required to provide support for the engineering activities covering the full cycle of works from
engineering to support during commissioning and warranty periods and to extend support to site
• She/ He shall coordinate from Front office with the team of Design Engineers at Back Office to
manage the Engineering activities within budget, deliver on time and maintaining a high quality of
• To be the Single Point contact for the Electrical Design of the respective project for Internal &
External customers with the support of Back-Office Team.
• Monitoring Timely delivery of engineering drawings & documents as per Project Requirements.
• To Support Back-Office team in obtaining approvals on time from client.
• Capable of multitasking and deliver multiple things on time.
• Support Back-office team in the Estimate and get approval on Design Man-Hours from the internal
• Ensure the BOQ estimated as per drawing is within the ACE Quantity.
• Coordinate with multiple disciplines for ensuring inter-departmental checks.
• Provide support & clarifications to the site execution team.
• Clarify issues with respect to the design requirements of the client to the site execution team.
• Collect inputs for project details from client & project engineering manager.
• Coordinating with operations team and informing design specifications for obtaining approval.
• Follow-up with the vendors for the Vendor Deliverables submission on time.
• To Co-ordinate with the Wind Turbine Vendor, Client for the required inputs towards the design
of BOP of Wind Power Plant.
Please share your updated CV in WORD FORMAT along with your Profile Summary as below:
Qualifications: Total Experience:
Feel free to share this job opportunity in your network & social media.