EXPERIENCE: Around 10 to 12 years on Substation projects
Job Description (Please read carefully):
Role & Responsibilities:
1. As Design Lead (Primary), the person shall be capable of reviewing & executing Primary Engineering Activities for AIS / GIS Substation Projects covering multiple geographical domains.
2. S/he must have good knowledge in Layout Engineering in Substation Projects.
3. S/he shall facilitate the modelers in development of BIM 3D Model for Substations.
4. In addition, s/he has to coordinate with other departments including Inter-departmental checks covering, Electrical, Civil/ Structural, MEP and others.
5. S/he shall be required to provide support for the engineering activities covering the full cycle of works from pre-bid engineering to support during commissioning and warranty periods and to extend support to site team.
6. S/he shall lead a team of Design Engineers and Draughtspersons to manage the Engineering activities within budget, deliver on time and maintaining a high quality of engineering. 7. Good Knowledge of Outdoor EHV Switchyard and GIS Substations with knowledge on Vendor Preorder and Post Order Reviews in AIS & GIS Substations.
8. Metro / industrial experience prefered.
Drop us a line with your CV & tell us how your profile fits the criteria firstname.lastname@example.org