We are looking for Indian candidates currently available in India to join immediately for following positions available with our client, an International EPC Contractor engaged in Offshore Oil and Gas projects in Middle East, Far East, Africa and India. They are working on some major projects from Petronas Malaysia, Saudi ARAMCO, Qatar Petroleum (QP), Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), ADNOC, ONGC, IOCL, BPCL and similar other major Operating companies.
Job Type: Permanent / Long Term Work Location: Mumbai, India.
Candidates Profile Required:
1. BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech in Mechanical / Civil / Architect
2. Must have 15 to 20 years relevant experience.
3. Some experience is mandatory in Offshore Oil & Gas Fixed / Floating Platform projects, especially in Living Quarters.
4. Excellent communication skills and Analytical approach are key requirement for this position
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
1. Independently liaison with both vendors and engineering on areas like adherence to customer specification within the available budget & technical approvals.
2. To study architectural drawings and details.
3. To coordinate with project team and understand project specific requirements and details.
4. To coordinate with vendors to facilitate procurement of project specific HVAC, Architectural items.
5. To make technical and commercial comparative analysis of HVAC, Architectural items & CA System to be procured Facilitate effective negotiations for target cost reduction.
6. To prepare the SAP PO, certification of vendors commercial invoices Expedite the dispatch documents, QA documents and As build documents.
7. To coordinate with senior colleagues in departments like Engg / Execution /QC / Logistics / Import & accounts Extend support Management during bid estimation Investigate potential for new supply markets and suppliers in other region and countries Initiate vendor evaluation process for shortlisted vendors, in conjunction with the supplier & develop team
Can you explain HOW your profile matches with the above requirements? If your anser is YES, please feel free to apply.