WORK LOCATIONS: Chennai, Pune, Faridabad
CLIENT: International EPC Contractor
JOB TYPE: Permanent / Long Term
QUALIFICATIONS: Degree / Masters in Civil Engineering
EXPERIENCE: Around 10 to 15 years on Transmission Line projects
Job Description (Please read carefully):
1. As Engineering Manager, the person shall be responsible for the complete design and detailed engineering for Transmission Line tower design and Civil foundations & associated structure from 33kV to 765kV system.
2. The Engineering Manager (EM - TL) shall manage the entire design for a project or a set of smaller projects including co-ordination with other disciplines viz., Electrical, factory, site, Testing activity, Front Office, Client/Consultant.
3. Engineer Manager shall lead a team of Lead Engineers, Engineers and draftspersons to manage the Engineering activities within budget, deliver on time and maintaining a high quality of engineering.
4. Shall be capable of executing the engineering activities covering Route Selection, Profiles, Sag, Tension Charts, design of Transmission Line towers, foundations, gantry structures.
5. Shall be able to review fabrication / detailed drawings for TL towers.
Drop us a line with your CV & tell us how your profile fits the criteria firstname.lastname@example.org