CLIENT: International EPC Contractor
JOB TYPE: Permanent / Long Term
QUALIFICATIONS: Degree or Masters in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years experience in Marine Vessels like Ships etc.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Please read carefully):
1. Experience in Control & automation system (i. e. Major OEM PLC’s & controllers. Specially Siemens PLC S7-1500).
2. Should worked/knowledge on motor drives and new generation of siemens motors drives (i. e. 6SL3352 Series drives).
3. Having knowledge on PLC & controller logic in all type of control languages (i. e. FBD’s, ST, IL, Ladder & SFC).
4. Having knowledge on LAN networking like Ethernet (TCP/IP), profinet, & CCTV networking.
5. Shall be eligible to diagnose and troubleshoot the field IO devices and complete loop from field device to PLC/controller IO modules.
6. Having experience of detailed engineering and designing of control & automation project.
7. Experienced on control & automation project execution and commissioning.
8. Should have knowledge in electrical system and circuits.
9. Must have knowledge of Marine Vessels like Ships etc.
Drop us a line with your CV & tell us how your profile fits the criteria firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 15, 2023
To stay tuned on future opportunities, join our Telegram ChannelJoin Now