WHO CAN APPLY: Only INDIAN candidates
CLIENT: Leading BIM / VDC / AEC Design MNC based in Mumbai
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Work From Home
QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma / Graduate Engineer
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience in Infrastructure projects like Roads & Highways
MUST HAVE: Expertise in Civil 3D software usage as well as training
DESIRABLE: Experience on US / UK / European / Australian projects
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY (Please read carefully):
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
1. Assisting in the resolution of complex technical issues.
2. Developing skills and knowledge base and writing and delivering Knowledgebase content for our customers on your focus product.
3. Solve client problems promptly and professionally, documenting resolution in current support program.
4. Developing professional relationships with other technical and sales staff.
5. Engaging in Continuing Professional Development - Autodesk Learning Central - Meeting minimum pass requirements & continuing study as nominated by your manager.
6. Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or Client.
7. Opportunity to any Vendor presentations, user groups, client presentations and Industry Events in which will support your role.
8. Strengthening, growing and retaining relationships with our existing client base through software support assistance.
9. Assisting our clientele with software licensing, installs and general queries.
10. Providing excellent service, delivering quick and effective solutions to problems, and creating positive customer experience.
11. Regular updating & understanding of software and technical advances through self-learning.
12. Should be familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines.
Drop us a line with your CV & tell us how your profile fits the criteria firstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 01, 2023
To stay tuned on future opportunities, join our Telegram ChannelJoin Now